1. Account Opening – The Client may apply for an account through the Company’s website and the Company will accept such an application creating the “Investment Account”, under the following terms: (i) the Company has received confirmation that the Client has agreed to enter into this Agreement (such confirmation can be made by clicking “Start Now” button or link on the Company’s website (the “Website”), followed by a completed application form (if applicable) and all other Client information, the provision of which may be required by the Company.
2. Usage of the Trading Platform Usage of the Trading Platform is made through the Account by a limited license provided by the Company to the Client. The license is personal, non-transferable and is for persons who are older than 18 years old (or older legal age, if the law applicable to the Client’s jurisdictions requires a higher legal age) and subject to this Agreement. The Client will not transfer, assign, or enable other to make any use of the license, and/or give the Client’s access codes to the Investment Account to anyone. Any damage caused to the Client, the Company and any third party due to breach of this Agreement by Client, shall be under the Client’s sole responsibility.
3. Repayment of any funds by the Company to the Client will be in the same currency and to the same wallet from which the funds were originally transferred, unless the Company has decided, by its own discretion, to return the funds to a different Client wallet address.
4. Bonus benefits and insured trades are extra bonus money added to the Client’s account, which provides more funds for him in the form of bonus money to use when trading.
5. After receiving a bonus, funds deposited from the Client’s will be involved in trading first.
6. The Client will be able to withdraw the bonus and / or profits made with the bonus money only after reaching the required trading volume: (Total deposit + Total benefit amount)
7. Privacy and Data Protection
7i. Don't insult or abuse any of our administrator or support to avoid deactivate of account.
8. The Company shall hold some personal Client information due to the nature of the Company’s business and relations with the Client. All data collected, whether on paper (hard copy) or on a computer (soft copy) is safeguarded in order to maintain Client privacy.
9. Closing an Account and Cancellation of this Agreement
10. Don't give out your login details to anyone